Quiet and calm are the words to describe the Mount Batten Beach in Plymouth. Given its secluded location, this isn’t the beach of choice for travellers and visitors. Even during peak seasons, the place is relatively quiet, frequented only by the locals and those in the know, and thankfully, not too many of them.
If you like to be near the sea and want some peace of quiet, the Mount Batten Beach in Plymouth is for you. Other attractions nearby:
- South West Coast Path to
- Mount Batten Tower
- Access to Mount Batten Breakwater
- Mount Batten Bar in Hotel Mount Batten on Laurence Way
- Mount Batten Watersports& Activities Centre
- The Bridge Restaurant and Cafe on Shaw Way, by the marina
- Three car parks (Mount Batten Car Park 1, Mount Batten Car Park 2, Mount Batten Gravel Car Park) all free at the time of writing. There are also some spaces on the Lawrence Road leading to the beach.
Address: Mount Batten, Plymouth PL9 9SJ