All photos and images are copyright protected. Digital images and prints are available for purchase, please use the contact page or leave us a message below. All rights reserved
Those of you who couldn’t find the menu online to plan your stay or just thinking of dining at the Hilton Northampton, here is a snapshot and link. You can dine in either the Neil’s Bar and Lounge or the Seasons although the Seasons Restaurant is close on Sunday. Our stay, which included breakfast and dinner was for a Sunday but we were told that the bar and lounge offers the same menu.
Bar, Lounge and Restaurant Opening Times for Hilton Northampton
Having booked the room with breakfast and dinner, we were curious as to what is on offer. Hilton’s website doesn’t say much beyond its opening times. However, on arrival, we were given different opening times. They are as below:
Neil’s Bar and Lounge
- Monday to Saturday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Monday to Friday 6:30 am – 9:30 am
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Monday to Saturday 6:30 – 9pm
Just note that those looking to dine on Sunday can do so at Neil’s Bar and Lounge. There are some tables and chairs there for dining.
There are four menus and one for kids. These are as follows:
- Food Available 24-7: five main courses to choose from
- Bar Bites: small and big bites (platters)
- Restaurant menu: starters, mains desserts
- Little Explorers: kids menu
Click on the thumbnails below for a closer look.
Here is a link to the PDF version. Note that this may change so let us know if the link is broken or if there is an updated menu.